WIN A “TEEN WOLF” PRIZE PACK WORTH $79.95 *CLOSED*
After all this hype, you knew it was building to something… right? To finish off Werewolf Week we have three fantastic Teen Wolf Season One DVD prize packs to give away courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Each pack has a copy of Teen Wolf Season One on DVD, a wolf hood and a temporary tattoo and is valued at $79.95.
Tyler Posey plays outsider Scott McCall whose werewolf bite changes his life forever in this sexy, suspenseful drama about transformation set against the backdrop of contemporary teen life. With a forbidden, romantic love story at its core, Teen Wolf is a fresh and different take on the iconic Michael J. Fox movie of the same name.
How Do I Win? I’m glad you asked, Please read carefully:
- ‘Like’ Geek Actually on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GeekActually
- Send an email to *CLOSED* - Put TEEN WOLF SEASON ONE in the subject line and in the body of the email put your full name, contact email and a mailing address (so we can send you your prize pack if you win).
- The first three randomly drawn emails will win the prize packs.
- This competition closes on NOW CLOSED.
Important: To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Your contact details will not be passed on or sold to any 3rd party and will be discarded as soon as the competition is over. Only your name will be published on the winners list.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition due to the shows rating.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. Geek Actually’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
- No responsibility will be taken for the postal service. Once the prizes leave our hands, our responsibility ends.
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
P. Young (NSW)
R. Schloeffel (NSW)
D. Collins (SA)
Congratulations to the three of you and your prize packs are on the way.